Background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Holiday update Part 2

Yes I'm like over a month past due but I had to finish up our holiday update because we really had so much fun this year. As I think I said before Nate talked me into going sledding on my birthday which we all greatly enjoyed.We met up with the Vest family in Colton and went sledding at the high school. Mark who dressed up like Santa, beard and all (although not in this pic) had Taylor convinced. Even later in the day after we went back to their house for hot chocolate and the suit was off she called him Santa. Nate's favorite thing to do was make huge chains with as many people as possible. Once we were all set a few of the kids would jump on top and down the hill we would go.

Taylor loves to sled, but each time we got to the bottom of the hill she jumped up and ran over to a fresh spot in the snow and made a snow angel. She loved it. Now although I sometimes complain about living out here in the boonies, there are benefits to it. I shot these photos before we left town on our way to Idaho for the holidays. These two are from our backyard.
This is from a bridge down the road from us.

And home sweet home. I just loved the trees in the background.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Just love the winter scene pic's. Then again I have a weak spot for those kind of pictures. Your place looks so different with all the snow.

Unknown said...

Your house is beautiful! I didn't know you lived so far out of town. That is awesome!