Background

Friday, October 16, 2009

Taylor's Birthday

I know this is a little late but I had to post a few pics of Taylor's birthday. We had a party for her at our house and had our family and some of her friends and their families over for a Italian potluck. The place looked like a mad house with what seemed like a hundred kids running around in every age group but I think everyone, especially the birthday girl had a good time so we consider it a success.
My friend Connor and I made the cake and we were a little impatient with the icing, I don't think it was quite cool when we put it on so it moved a little on us but it was sooo good. Chocolate cake with butter cream almond frosting and we swirled homemade triple berry jam in between the layers. It was our own little invention but I have to say it turned out great.
With all of the celebrating of Taylor's birthday Jade decided she need to have a party of her own that week. Her sister ratted her out that she was playing in mom's make up.
Sometimes those big sister's can be such a pain. She was having a pretty good time.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like Taylor had a great party...not that I would expect anything less! You guys always have the best birthday parties! Hope you guys are doing well...we are hoping you are coming to visit soon!!!!