Background

Friday, August 5, 2011

We're Back!

So it's been awhile, ok, almost 2 years is more than awhile, but I'm ready to get back into the blogging habit as so many of you have inspired me.  We have had a crazy year in 2010 but we have landed on our feet and are enjoying our new adventures.  In a nut shell, over the past 18 months we....
Sold our beloved Molalla home that we built/slaved over the past 3 years...

There are things I miss and don't miss about this home, the one thing I do miss is my beloved kitchen. The one I have now is maybe half the size or less. We have some fond memories here we'll cherish forever.  After our exhausting move of which we never could have done without our extremely generous family and friends who not only pitched in to help us move but also helped a great deal with the finishing projects.  We never could have got it done without them.  Thanks again!!  Since we weren't sure where to go from there but wanted to stay in the area we opted to move in with our wonderful friends the Vests.
We took a great trip to Mexico with fabulous friends...

                         Enjoyed a trip to the zoo with a rare appearance from dad which was fun! Not long after this we found out we were pregnant!
Taylor gave her sister a hair cut because she "wanted to look like her daddy".  It sounds cutter then it looks.  I cried.
Well we have much more to share but baby #3 is calling my name.  To be continued...

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Welcome back! We miss you guys.
Shelby

Lindsey said...

Yeah! You're back! Can't wait to read more!