Background

Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally starting to get the hang of this.

All of you long time bloggers are going to laugh but I was so frustrated with the whole blog deal because I couldn't figure out how to move my pictures. You will notice on my first few posted the pictures are just at the top where they are automatically place when you insert them. I couldn't figure out how to fix that so I just wasn't posting. It was driving me nuts!! Well, I finally figured out it's just like other programs and I can just drag the photo. Figures. So I will now be posting more often and maybe even trying to figure out some of the cool stuff you guys all have on yours. For now I'll just try to keep it current.



Well I couldn't help but put these photos of Jade up. She is really beginning to get an attitude, especially if she is dealing with food. I call her Miss Jade. However, the no fail remedy to turning her frown upside down is good old Cheerios. She absolutely loves them. The girls love getting up in the morning, having a cup of milk, sometimes chocolate, of coarse, and small bowls of cereal they eat with their hands while watching Sesame Street. As I was cleaning up the kitchen Jade came toddling over and had apparently spilled her bowl of cereal and then somehow rolled around in it.



I still don't understand how she got the one stuck to her forehead!


2 comments:

Carla said...

Jade looks so cute. I think she's taking after her dad, I've got pictures of him plastering his head with chip dip. Thanks for the updates. I love this blogging and seeing what everyone is up to.

Nate and Brooke said...

I would agree she is taking after her dad in one avenue, she's got a sassy little attitude!! :)