Background

Friday, July 25, 2008

Markers Strike again!!

I know you are all thinking how could she keep any markers in the house after what happened last time. Well Nate decided Taylor just had to have these special markers that smelled so good. I remember playing with them when I was a kid. They are pretty big around and have the little grape picture on them the purple and so on. Anyhow, I had put them on the counter, completly out of reach and out of sight but of coarse Taylor found them while I was busy chatting on the phone in the office. This is what I found...

The funny thing is Nate gave her the markers when they were watching one of my soccer games and thought it would be so funny to draw a mustache on her face. He also drew a smiley face on her hand. After looking at these pictures I realized she was trying to copy what he did. The mustache didn't quite look like the one Taylor drew on herself but she did a pretty good job at the green smiley face on her hand. And no, I am not keeping these markers. They are permanent but on skin I can scrub it off pretty well. I don't want to wait and see if it comes out of anything else.

3 comments:

I Choose Happiness said...

This posting had me laughing so hard. Now you know why all of our markers are in the trash!

Carla said...

Well Taylor has definitely found her "thing." A future tatooer. Those are some funny pictures.

Lindsey said...

Ah, Tayz...at it again! Good idea to take away the markers...FOREVER!!! Nice work updating the blog! Miss you guys.