Background

Friday, August 8, 2008

Enjoying the river


Most of you know we live on the Molalla River. Although we have been here for well over a year yesterday was the first time that I took the girls down to the river for fun throwing rocks. Thanks to my wonderful neighbor Rhonda who I would go insane without out here, we all headed down to the river for an eventful morning of rock throwing. It's a rare occasion with all the maintenance and work on our house that I take time out to do things like this and just let the girls have fun and relax for a half hour so I was grateful when Rhonda called with such a fun idea.
The kids sitting at the waters edge throwing rocks. Holly and Hunter are two of Rhonda's kids.



The crew snacking on cereal thanks to Rhonda. Taylor and Jade were so mesmerized by the river I had a tough time getting them to look at the camera.


Taylor and Holly hand and hand headed back to the house. Taylor of coarse couldn't stay out of the water so she is in her frilly undies.

No comments: